Thursday, July 3, 2008

Where have all the flowers gone - long time ago

Timmi , my sister was always an inspiration for me. I remember all those days when we used to share over small things and sometimes quarrell on them also. She always wished I would become better in my life .... always was there by my side when I was down..

Timmi left us on 6th March 1998 .... and lots of new things have been added and subtracted from our lives.

I have moved to Bangalore, working on a better job, got married, have a daughter Sonamoni, ... Ma is also with us ... Baba has left us on 21st June 2006 .

After Timmi , Dida, Pisimoni, Kakumoni and Baba has also left us ... but life still continues .

Lives of all great men remind us,
We can make our lives sublime .....
And walking leave behind us,
Footprints in the Sands of Time
--- H.W.Longfellow

No comments: