Sunday, May 8, 2011

Introducing Mimi

It was the 12th October 2010 , and Baba and me got up early and went to the Command Hospital , Bangalore to meet Ritu. She was already in her gown , ready to be taken to the OT room . A little later , Ritu headed for the gynecology department and we stood outside. Though we waited outside, we never saw Ritu being taken to the OT ; anxiously after one hour, I asked a doctor about Ritu.  The doc said , she had taken inside the OT long time back !!!!!!

Sometime later, I heard an elderly lady looking for Ritu's husband ( she was not able to say my name properly ). However, the word "Ritu's husband" was enough for me, and on approaching her, she told me that Ritu had given birth to a daughter.

I was very happy and sent a text message to my family members, colleagues and friends.


A little later , I saw Mimi wrapped in a towel, she looked so cute .


No comments: