Saturday, December 25, 2010

Happy Together

Right now I just don't remember the date, but it was probably a Saturday maybe 8th October 2010 ; that Ritu and me went together for some shopping at Brigade Road . Oh ... Ritu was getting me a new pair of jeans ....and   we were hopping in Levis and Wrangler outlets . However, we had the car -- the red Hyundai i10 Sportz which Ritu had bought recently.

A little later, after looking at some shops we felt hungry, and thought of having some coffee. I saw a newly opened coffee shopped , which looked swanky and we went in.

The coffees shop looked hep, I think there were three partitions in the shop - two of them were closed roof, and the other one was open. We opted for the closed roof, and took our seat. Looking around we notice that we were the only married couple there , others being youngsters . We chose to look at the menu card and start a discussion among ourselves - in fact I don't remember if we had been to a coffee shop after marriage .

Ritu ordered Expresso Coffee while I chose the Caffe Latte ; along with a chicken sandwich . A little later, the waiter came with the Expresso Coffee  in a very small cup, so we ordered Caffe Latte for both of us.Thereafter we spent the time having sandwich and coffee.

Both of us really enjoyed the moment.

No comments: