Sunday, December 21, 2008

Talking / Video sharing - life is busy, technology makes it easy

Recently I have started talking on Skype again. Skype is a wonderful tool as it allows free calls to another user and also free video conferencing. Actually BSNL calling cards have become very cheap, one can call to USA at Re 1.00 per min !!!!! ... even the cheapest calling cards in USA charge 0.03 cents per minute , which is more than Indian Re. 1.00.
Though I was talking to Ma , Ritu, everyday, I did not get the chance to talk to Sonamoni. Yesterday and today , I spoke with Sonamoni and even saw her pictures. She is so cute. In the video I can see her, doing all sorts of pranks and telling me "Baba, bhalo theko". She has just turned two years this 1st December , the day I started working in USA .

She is wonderful . I captured some snapshots of her while talking to her. In the snapshots she was drinking water ... the pictures are so sweet .






Today I had been to Kohls to get some dresses for her, but as it is winter, they dont have dresses now... most of them were winter dresses, nice dresses with fur lining, not suitable for India, unless we move to Kashmir .... which is a absurd idea. So I bought three tops for her. I shall check in Mayfair mall tomorrow, to see if I can find something for her at GAP .
I also brought wrist watches for Rangapishi, Chotokaku, Ritu and Baba. I bought a pair of comfy slippers for Ma, - probably they shall be better than the massage slippers Ma wears right now.
Could not take anything for my Baba .... how I wish he was there ... he is there by my bedside ...he is always with me.

No comments: