Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Another new day, new fun, new quarell

Yesterday, the medical tests got over and every passing day here, means that my trip to US is coming near. Later in the day, after Ritu had arrived from her office, we spent some quality time with Sonamoni.

During the evening Sonamoni said "Auto kore jabo". Sonomoni was having fever from the afternoon because of the season change, so all of us were worried about her. Later we decided around 8:30 pm to take Sonamoni along to a nearby shopping mall which has recently opened in our locality.

The earlier known Kempfort has now given place to Total shopping mall, and a couple of weeks back I had taken Sonamoni there to get her the birthday present as I wont be in India during her birthday.

We took a auto , went to Total and bought some gifts for Nadia, Auli's daughter. Richard and Mesho shall be coming to meet me on the 30th Nov, so I can hand over the gifts for Nadia. We bought some toys , one being a puzzle and the other that had to do with understanding sequences. These toys looked good to me as they would adding IQ to Nadia; also thought about buying the same for Sonamoni but she is too young ... chooooto Sonamoni . We love the pranks she makes , dont want to make her that serious right now. Alongside I have uploaded a picture of Nadia.
By this time Ritu and I had a quarell, amongst ourelves. As usual the effect of the quarrel was felt till today morning. Neither of us likes this thing , but it happens all the time.
Today morning before leaving Ritu , peeped past the door to see if I was coming to see her off , when she was leaving for office. I went just to see her go down the stairs. On the contrary Ritu has made dhokar dalna for dinner tonight.
Reminds me of Iris, the song by Goo Goo Dolls "When everything's made to be broken I just want you to know who I am".
Broken - Shattered - Fixed .... the story goes on.


No comments: