Sunday, June 26, 2011

Moments

I am staying alone in Bangalore now , and I miss the lovely moments with Sonamoni , Mimi , Ritu and Ma. Though I talk with them everyday , Sonamoni asks me whether I shall come next day.

She is so matured … she is so understanding …. I feel very bad. I remember the day before leaving for Kolkata, she said to me “Ami to kaal chole jabo”.. and she had a very sad face while telling it to me.

She understands everything… I long to see her again.

I long to see all of them again.

             ***********************************************************************

Chom  Chom ( Mimi ) has high fever and Ritu has it too. Rangapishi , Bonta, Pakhee also has fever. Maybe it’s the viral fever which is grasping Kolkata.

Please keep everyone safe and sound.

Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.  ~From the television show The Wonder Years

No comments: