Wednesday, May 28, 2008

All in a day's work

Unfortunately our maid has not turned back after her leave ; so we are in pursuit of another maid servant. After work it becomes very difficult for Ritu to do all the household chores - its getting very hectic for her.

Sonamoni now keeps Ma busy all the time with her untimely pranks - in fact she keeps all of us busy.

Everyday I return from office , Sonamoni greets me with her smile ... it makes me feel fresh again.

If Ritu's time permits we have a small chat over a cup of tea, and then I start playing with Sonamoni .

Sonamonis dinner is an episode in itself ; while she shows her tantrums by moving away from the plate and not willing to eat .

While Ritu makes her dinner, Ma is at the helm of helping her eat it. Nowadays I have also joined the league ; I draw her sketches on a diary and correlating them whats there in the book .. this tactic helps us to make her have her dinner .


Her favorite sketch happens to be MyaoPussy ( cat ) ... see above ... sometimes I draw three of them of several sizes and call them Ma, Baba and Sonamoni myaopussy

No comments: