Monday, January 22, 2007

Soumi's Snapshots when she was 13 days old

During my visit to Calcutta I had taken many snaps of Soumi, along with my various family members. I am an amateur photographer and it was focus and click. As my camera had autofocus it helped me a lot ; other wise I would have ended taking blurred images ... which would have totally spoilt the show.

A couple of weeks back I brought the developed photographs from the store...... well Soumi stole the show in all of them .... After a tiring day's work , seeing Soumi's photos seemed me to give me the extra energy ...... each photo made me remind of my days in Calcutta and the time I spent there.

I have posted one photo of Soumi ... isnt she a cutiepie. I wanted to post more, but the upload tool is not working.

I have heard that she has become playful, and smiles a lot .....Cant wait to see her myself .

Watch this space for more on Soumi .

No comments: